JellyPages.com

Heart

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

我知道很傻

My mood is very down recently after that day u sent me back :)
You'll never know how much i miss you here
And i will never can tell out coz im very clear that we're just friends .?
I missed you deeply ... I wish i could tell you ... :'(
But i know , you will never be the same as what i've did .

Almost everynite i can't sleep well ..
Miss when sleep , miss again after wake up ..
Seriously , i'm tired ......
But why .. , my heart just can't be quiet and stop missing .
What u've did to me :( , my heart just can't let you go ..
I'm tired .. really tired ..
I know its fool but im still putting a hopes on you .
Hope that you can still find me and give me the answer

I like to listen the songs that we've listened when im with u;
the song u sing before ..
But it will make me cry when im listening alone .
I really don't understand what this all means by ?
It so so complicated and make me feels sick :(

You grabbed my heart , my smile..
Only with you , i know my heart , i got my smile .
Why i let myself become like this ,
 Its so hurts...
I can't really hate you ..
And still wish to see your smile .
I'm feels that im very annoying u know :(
I really wan't to know what u thinking on ..
I can't understand you ..
But you ... never tell me anything </3






And never give me a chance to loves you .


Im still loving you

No comments:

Post a Comment