JellyPages.com

Heart

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Single but Not Available .

Single is not lonely and Taken doesn't really means happy .
When you're single , there's only have two reason why ,
1st , it's because you haven't found the right person that you're waiting for  .
2nd , it's because in deep of your heart , you still keep the person inside .

Choose to let go the better one
Its wrong  , but i still go on .
But what can i do if my heart is already missing and fall on someone else ?
I know the things gonna get worst and i need to be honest to myself , to any of us .
It feel nuts when someone else that you have choose is the one who cant make any promise to you .
But still , i lose to FEEL . 8)


Promise is something we must took it seriously .
Once you make the promise , den must keep your promise .

I promised  , but you can't see how hurts am i inside .
Turn around and back to my place , i ;ve cried and you'll nvr knw it.......

Don't give yourself a hopes when you can't make sure everything .
But i still believe , there would be a miracle could happens in future :)
I will found the mr.right  , rite?
Evrything will be okay!


Hey yeaah , be happy ..  HAHA ^^

you're the guy who will nvr belongs to me .  ):
Single but NOT AVAILABLE
'
I can be tough :)
CHAAK AA :D
Tired ..... 






Listening to some songs ? ;)
Not virus don't worried . Enjoy

When there was me and you .
Gotta go my own way 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment